Harringtons Just 6 Lamb & Vegetable Bakes
Check stockists in your area:
Size/Pack Size: 2kg
Harringtons Just 6 Lamb & Vegetable Bakes, contains Just 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, you can feel good knowing this tasty recipe gives all the natural goodness your dog needs.
Added slow-baked kibbles make it irresistibly tasty and crunchy and use only the finest freshly prepared Lamb, blended with farm grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients.
This complete dry pet food is suitable for all dogs aged 8 weeks and above.
Proudly made in the UK
Lamb (35%, 50.3% Freshly Prepared Lamb in the Slow Baked Kibble* 10.1% in overall blend 24.9% Lamb Meal) Vegetables (35%, 21% dried sweet sweet potato, 14% dried pea) Potato (21% dried potato) Salmon Oil (4%) Vegetable Jus (2.4%) Vitamin & Mineral supplement
* Slow Baked Kibble 20% of blended diet